Hallmark Health Care Solutions, Inc. (“Company”, “HHCS”, or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites, subscribe to our email services, or enter your information into our electronic databases, mobile apps, or software services, through registration or otherwise (our “Websites”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Websites.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Websites, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Websites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, subscribing to our service, newsletters, or emails, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Websites, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about products or services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we have collected from you to customize the content and user experience.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose de-identified, aggregated information about our users with our third-party suppliers and vendors without restriction. De-identified, aggregated information does not identify any individual.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of HHCS’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by HHCS about our Websites users is among the assets transferred.
To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of HHCS, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
For those users that have a profile page, you can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also contact your system administrator or send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. HHCS does not disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HHCS may also be subject to the CCPA. If you are a consumer based in California, the rights you have include:
Right to Disclosure
- Right to request HHCS to disclose to you: (a) the categories of personal information collected by us; (b) the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; (c) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information (but we don’t sell personal information); (d) the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; (e) the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, the consumer—in all cases upon a verifiable consumer request (“VCR”).
- If we receive a verifiable consumer request (VCR) to access personal information, we will promptly take steps to disclose and deliver, free of charge, the personal information required by law, which may be delivered by mail or electronically. If delivered electronically, the information shall be in a portable, and if technically feasible, readily usable format permitting transfer by the consumer. We are not required to respond to your VCRs more than twice in a 12-month period. You can make a VCR either by sending us an email to email@example.com. We are required to disclose and deliver the required information to you free of charge within 45 days of receiving a VCR. The 45-day time period can be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary, provided we give you notice during the first 45-day period. The disclosure will cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your VCR. The disclosure must be in writing and delivered by mail or electronically at your option, in a readily usable format that facilitates onward transfer of the information by you.
- We need not retain any personal information collected for a single, one-time transaction if we do not sell or retain the information nor use it to reidentify or link data maintained as your personal information.
- We are required to disclose at or before the point of collection of personal information: (a) the categories of personal information to be collected, and (b) the purposes for which such categories will be used, and we believe that this Policy achieves those goals. Additional categories of personal information may not be collected or used without providing you with notice.
Right to Deletion
- We are required to disclose to you that you have the right to have your personal information deleted.
- If a deletion VCR is received by us, we will delete your personal information from our records and direct any of our service providers to which we have provided such information to delete your personal information from their records
- But bear in mind that we are not required to comply with your VCR to delete personal information if we need to retain the personal information for the following purposes: (a) to complete the transaction for which personal information was collected, such as providing a product/good or service requested you, or which is reasonably anticipated within the scope of our business relationship with you, or to perform a contract with you; (b) to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for activity; (c) to debug to identify and repair errors that impair intended functionality; (d) to exercise our right to free speech or ensure the right of another consumer to exercise free speech or another right provided by law; (e) to comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act; (f) to engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical or statistical research in the public interest otherwise subject to applicable ethics and privacy laws, if the research would be seriously impaired by our compliance with your request; (g) to enable solely internal uses reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on our business relationship with you; (h) to comply with a legal obligation; or (i) otherwise to use personal information internally in a lawful manner compatible with the context in which you provided the information. Since we function as a private arbitral/judicial body, our requirement to retain case information intact often means that we are obligated to retain case-related personal information.
Consumer Rights: Sale of Personal Information or Disclosure for a Business Purpose:
- If HHCS wanted to sell your personal information, you would have the right to opt out, but we don’t sell personal information.
- You do have the right to disclosure of categories of personal information about you that are disclosed for a business purpose, which we believe are set forth in this Policy.
Our obligations to you under this law will not prevent our ability to: (i) comply with federal, state or local laws; (ii) comply with civil, criminal or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena or summons; (iii) cooperate with law enforcement agencies; (iv) exercise or defend legal claims; (v) use consumer/personal information that is deidentified or in the aggregate; (vi) collect personal information to extent every aspect takes place outside of California; (vii) avoid violation of an evidentiary privilege under California law, or provide personal information to a person covered by such a privilege.
The CCPA requires that no subject business shall discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under this law, including by: (a) denying goods or services to you/the consumer; (b) charging different prices or rates for goods or services, whether through discounts, other benefits or imposing penalties; (c) providing a different level of goods or services, or suggesting that you will receive a different price, rate, level or quality of goods or services.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
Hallmark Health Care Solutions, Inc.
ATTN: Privacy Team
200 Motor Parkway, Suite D-26
Hauppauge, NY 11788